Missing a CISO function in your organization? No problem, Matrix-IFS will act as your trusted CISO, covering regional and local regulatory requirements to help you stay compliant and ensure the overall resiliency of your cyber security program.
We will place a CISO role according to to the size and requirements of your business, so you get the experience you need with the organization’s cyber security strategy, planning and implementation, without the overhead of a full-time CISO.
Matrix-IFS’ CISO will guide and assist with designing and implementing specific controls across multiple areas of cyber security.
- Is an essential part of ISO27001, PCI, SOC2, GDPR, CCPA since regulators recently mandated that having a CISO function in the organization is mandatory
- Helps organizations who are struggling with the realities of cost, limited local talent pool, and the need for broad expertise
- Helps to protect against data breaches
- Function provides a practical solution to achieve short and long-term program objectives
- Reviews the existent strategy or defines a new strategy and cyber security program. He also guides, steers and provides leadership to your cyber security team
Compliance and Regulations
Matrix-IFS helps businesses to adhere to regulatory requirements (NYDFS, PCI, SOX, SOC1-2, ISO27001, NIST CSF, GDPR, CCPA, etc.) and ensures policy compliance across people, processes and technology