Fraud Case Management Design & Customization
A Tier-1 Global Bank needed a cost-effective, unified case management solution for handling transactions marked as fraudulent by an assortment of different systems. As the client was already engaged with Matrix-IFS globally, as a ‘managed services’ provider for the Fraud and Trade Surveillance practices, they turned to our subject matter expert.
- Under our advice & guidance, the client modified the existing case management system already utilized by the bank to provide the needed functionality.
- Matrix-IFS worked with the relevant stakeholders to define the requirements, create detailed functional specifications, implemented the solution and supported it through the entire development cycle.
- Continuing to use the bank’s existing system eliminated the need to purchase an external system, saving the client money and time from having to train the team to use a new system.
- Being vendor agnostic, we provided the solution which best addressed the clients requirements and budget.
- Our experience in the compliance domain, as well as our experts’ knowledge of industry best practices across financial institutions, assisted our client to receive a better ROI.
- Our global footprint provided the customer a full 24*7 production services support across all the regions (US, EMEA, APAC).