The Matrix-IFS Rule Simulator application is a .NET based application that simulated different transaction monitoring rules in order to assist users in tuning their AML surveillance system.
The application provides:
- An analysis dashboard to review the performance of existing rules with breakdown options per model, risk, segments, and quality of dispositioned rules
- System-level configuration possibilities for lists, transaction types and transaction group relationships
- A rule level review of the existing configuration with the ability to review in real-time the impact of changes to the volume of alerts, events, or entities
- A drill-down screen that presents an in-depth review of alert details, underlying events, and transactions. Furthermore, the drill-down screen enables different filtering options per risk, segment, disposition, Learning Mechanism impact and more
- A final review of tuned rule results and sampling support
- The ability to export functionality for configuration documentation, sampling, and detailed analysis