AML Cloud Convergence
When it comes to AML solutions, midsized banks have had to compromise innovation and operational efficiency due to budget constraints. Fortunately, they no longer need to do this. With cloud-based managed solutions, state-of-the-art AML systems are more affordable than ever before.
In this webinar, Oracle and Matrix-IFS host a panel discussion with Sunflower Bank & Community Federal Saving Bank to discuss a cost-effective alternative to inefficient legacy systems; an integrated, cloud-based approach that combines Transaction Monitoring, KYC/CDD, Customer Screening, and Regulatory Reporting.
· Combining all essential functions of AML and compliance together in a single, integrated solution with a shared case manager
· Cutting through functional silos and operational inefficiencies
· Replacing outdated legacy AML system and eliminating manual processes
· Best-in-class cloud features – extensive catalog of regulator-approved AML scenarios, tools for custom scenario management, and OOB regulatory reporting templates
· How to shorten time to production and save significant IT management costs