AML Compliance in FinTech Webinar
Unique Challenges, Best Practice Implementation & Recommendations
FinTech companies have AML compliance challenges that differ from those of traditional financial institutions. One of the main struggles is the lack of out-of-box solutions that could match their unique business models. To be compliant, they must adapt an existing off the shelf solution or create a brand new one – both options involving considerable cost and risk. Other challenges involve issues around scalability, budget constraints, lack of FinCrime domain and expertise and more.
During this workshop, Matrix-IFS will discuss the unique AML Compliance issues FinTech and offer cost-effective and scalable solutions.
- Risk Assessments/Model Validation
- Procedures, Policy & Controls Review
- The Soundness of Your AML Risk Coverage
- Bespoke Models & Custom Out-of-box Solutions
- Model Performance Evaluation
- Challenger Bank Use Case – “Compliance from Scratch”
- Panel Discussion with Heads of Compliance from Railsbank & CurrencyCloud