Data Quality – Efficiency & Effectiveness
The purpose of your surveillance program is to uncover any suspicious financial criminal activity within your organisation. Low-quality data can lead to missing transactions and reduced model efficiency which can result in fines and reputational damage. Your program must be effective in this regard. At the same time, there are budget constraints that must be considered as none of us have unlimited funds. This webinar will discuss the specific advantages that improved data quality can deliver to make your financial crime program more Efficient and Effective.
Why this Webinar
This webinar will discuss the specific advantages & benefits that improved data quality can deliver to make your financial crime program more Efficient and Effective.
- Recap of webinars Part I & II (Data Quality Automation & Account Matching)
Bob Smith, Managing Director of Financial Crimes and Compliance, Alliances, Pitney Bowes
- Market trends in pursing Data Quality
- How to measure and improve Data Quality Efficiency
- How to measure and improve Data Quality Effectiveness
- Impact of tuning results and process optimization with enhanced data quality/consistency
Yury Sofman, MD, Head of AML Advisory & COO, Matrix-IFS
- Graph visualization demo – Driving investigative Efficiency and Effectiveness.
Jeff Nelson, Managing Director of Financial Crimes & Compliance, Pitney Bowes
- Panel discussion – the impact of Data Quality on AML systems