NY DFS 500 Cyber Security Regulation Readiness Webinar
The New York State Department of Financial Services (“DFS”) has been closely monitoring the ever-growing threat posed to information and financial systems by nation-states, terrorist organizations and independent criminal actors. Recently, cybercriminals have sought to exploit technological vulnerabilities to gain access to sensitive electronic data.
NY DFS 500 regulation, which will take effect on June 01, 2020, is designed to promote the protection of customer information as well as the information technology systems of regulated entities. During this webinar, we will outline the different sections of the NY DFS 500 and discuss practical and timely solutions that need to be compliant.
- The new CISO’s role in compliance
- Cybersecurity program & policies
- Risk Assessment, vulnerability management & penetration Testing
- Application security
- Data Protection (multi-factor authentication, access, encryption, data retention etc.)
- Protection of customer information (access to PII etc.)
- 3rd Party vendor management
- Incident response
- End-user training
- Everything else you need to know about NY DFS 500 to stay compliant