Improve Sanctions Program Controls and Reduce False Positives With Next-Gen Tech
With frequent regulatory changes, rising geopolitical tensions, and ever-increasing false positives, financial institutions should take advantage of proven market best practices to combat financial crime.
In this webinar, Matrix-IFS & Oracle present methods to leverage smarter processes and innovative technologies to maximize the effectiveness of your sanctions program. It will also touch upon the concept of building a collective intelligence platform for the entire financial industry to fight against financial crime.
- The current Sanctions landscape
- China sanctions requirements from the US government
- Leveraging sound policy and discipline to ‘on-board’ the new requirements
- The need for an agile technology platform to apply the new requirements
- Applying next-gen technologies to Improve controls and decrease false positives
- Utilizing Cloud Network to improve policies and procedures and standardize information across multiple silos.
- Leveraging Graph Analysis & Machine Learning to Entity Resolution for:
- Better detection of known associations and strengthen monitoring
- Enhanced scoring screen matches – linking with Panama Papers data
- Collective intelligence – Building a collaborative watch list repository between different banks using anonymous data